Vice President of Business Affairs
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for administrative oversight
of all business affairs of the university and for its physical facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the Chair of RACU's Management Team.
- Prepares and submits the annual and monthly budgets, in cooperation
with the chief accountant, the Vice President for Academic Affairs,
and the department chairs; monitors conformance to budgetary requirements.
- Provides administrative oversight of the university's Computer Information
- Supervises the chief accountant and the accounting staff and ensures
financial integrity and accountability.
- Supervises all contracts with leased facilities and serves as the
primary liaison with government agencies that regulate RACU's physical
properties, utilities and licenses.
- Oversees the maintenance and upgrading of the university's physical
facilities and furnishings, including RACU's security staff.
- Serves as the liaison with the contractor who will be constructing
RACU's new campus facility.
- Serves as the principal contact for university staff responsible for
the university's licensing and accreditation and assists in this process,
as needed, related to business affairs and physical facilities.
SPECIFICATIONS: Experience in managing a business or higher education
institution is required. Must be a team player and effective manager.
Must have oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge
of the Russian language and culture is preferred, but not required. Must
be committed to RACU's vision and mission and able to subscribe to the
Apostle's Creed and the Statement of Faith of the World Evangelical Fellowship.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Based on work experience and management
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your
resume/CV to the VPBA Search Committee at RACUUS@aol.com.