ADMINISTRATIVE AND FACULTY POSITIONS
Are you or a friend interested in an international educational ministry
opportunity? If so, the Russian-American Christian University (RACU) in
Moscow may be just the place! RACU, a five-year-old Christian liberal
arts university, is rapidly expanding and has a variety of interesting
- RACU faculty and administrators must be committed to RACU's vision
and mission, and able to subscribe to the Apostles' Creed and the Statement
of Faith of the World Evangelical Fellowship.
- Professors and administrators from North America must generate their
own financial support. Details concerning the cost of living in Moscow
are available upon request.
- It can take several months to obtain the necessary documentation,
including visas and letters of invitation, so careful advance planning
- Staff in the Moscow office are available to assist with visas, housing
and in-country orientation.
- The language of instruction is Russian; translators are provided
for English-speaking professors.
Vice President of Business Affairs
Chair, Department of Business/Economics
and Acting Director of the Center for Business and Ethics
Director of Continuing Adult Education
Professors of Business and Social